Plans and reports from the Department of Environment
Data and resources
- Community-based Fish and Wildlife Work Plan, Champagne and Aishihik Traditional Territority, 2016-2021
This work plan addresses issues related to freshwater fish, moose and sheep pupulation recovery; trapping; and monitoring and stewardship activities in the Champagne and Aishihik Traditional Territory.
- Fish and Wildlife Work Plan, Na-Cho Nyäk Dun Traditional Territory 2014-2019
This work plan addresses issues related to habitat, moose, freshwater fish, caribou, monitoring, and stewardship in the Na-Cho Nyäk Dun Traditional Territory.
- Fish and Wildlife Work Plan, Little Salmon/Carmacks Traditional Territory 2012-2017
This work plan addresses issues related to fish and wildlife populations, habitat, harvest and information gaps in the Little Salmon/Carmacks Traditional Territory.
- Regional Assessment of Wildlife in the Yukon Southern Lakes Area, Volume 1: Context and Recommendations
The Southern Lakes Regional Wildlife Assessment and Recommendations is a joint effort by the Canadian, British Columbian, and First Nations governments to recover and conserve wildlife populations and their habitat in the Southern Lakes area. This volume describes the Committee and its work, current wildlife management regimes, and includes the Committee’s recommendations.
- Regional Assessment of Wildlife in the Yukon Southern Lakes Area, Volume 2: Species Status Assessment
A status assessment of each species and their habitats in the Southern Lakes area.
|Dernière modification|| |
|Publication initiale|| |
|Couverture géographique|| |
|Couverture temporelle|| |
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 00:00
|Autorisation d’accès|| |
|How often does this publication need to be updated?|| |
|Publication type|| |
Auditor final reports