Plans and reports from the Department of Environment
Data and resources
- Results of 2020 Field Surveys for Collared Pika (Ochotona collaris) in Yukonpdf
Study on the influence of climate change on Collared Pika populations in Yukon.
- Collared Pika Occupancy in Tombstone Territorial Park, Yukon: 2013 Survey Results
The Collared Pika is considered an indicator species for climate change, because of their sensitivity to climatic fluctuations and the natural isolation of suitable habitat. Given their susceptibility to climate change, they are listed as Special Concern in the federal Species at Risk Act.
- Distribution of the Ogilvie Mountains Collared Lemmings in Tombstone Territorial Park, Yukon
In August 2011, we trapped small mammals on 12 mountains in Tombstone Territorial Park to learn more about the distribution of Ogilvie Mountains collared lemmings.
- Wolverine Carcass Collection Project: 2013-2014 Annual Report
A summary of data collected from trapper-submitted wolverine carcasses from the 2013-14 harvest.
- Wolverine Carcass Collection Project: 2013 Progress Report
We collected basic biological information from trapper-submitted wolverine carcasses in order to examine the role of such projects to provide data useful for management purposes.
- Yukon Conservation Data Centre Annual Progress Report April 2014 - March 2015
Report summarizing activities of the The Yukon Conservation Data Centre, which gathers, maintains and distributes information on species at risk or of conservation concern in Yukon.
|Dernière modification|| |
|Publication initiale|| |
|Couverture géographique|| |
|Couverture temporelle|| |
Monday, March 30, 2020 - 00:00
|Autorisation d’accès|| |
|How often does this publication need to be updated?|| |
|Publication type|| |
Auditor final reports